The renovation is continuing at a fast and furious pace. We are scheduled to phase into the “new” section of the building in mid-December.
- Finishing work is moving forward in the newly renovated wing
- Exterior tile work is underway
- The concrete floors have been poured on the new addition.
- New air handling units are being installed and configured
2nd Semester Phasing–
- Lifeskills classroom move to their permanent new classrooms
- K-2, PE classrooms move to temporary location in the newly renovated intermediate wing
- Speech & Psychologist move to new rooms
- Campfire moves to new wing/ sharing space with PE
- Parent pick-up/ drop off loop extends to entry on 15th and Alder
- Additional parking opens on north side of building
- 3-6 grade, Art/Health, Music, ELL, Title VII remain in relos
- Expect changes to traffic pattern
Here are some pictures of the current work: